We are positive that you will be happy with your purchase. But in case you are not, we will accept an exchange or issue you a quick refund within 30 days of the date of purchase.
To process a return you must first meet the following requirements;
- item(s) to be returned within 30 days of purchase
- unworn and unused with the original tags still attached
- in the original packaging which must be in original condition
- accompanied with tax invoice, or delivery docket
Items that are damaged, soiled or altered will not be accepted and may be sent back to you. Returns outside of the 30 day time frame may be accepted at the discretion of Fairtex Australia and will only be refunded as a store credit to be redeemed online.
How to return a product
To return/exchange an item you must contact us to start the process. You will be required to;
- Quote the order number and the items you wish to return
- Pack the return item(s) with tax invoice or delivery docket, with garment tags still attached and/or the products original packaging
- Address the package to: Fairtex Australia Unit 1 / 18 Crocker Driver, Malaga WA 6090
- Drop off your package with the carrier of your choice to ship back to us
If you have provided your contact details as apart of our product warranty process, an original tax invoice, copy tax invoice, or delivery docket may not be required at our discretion.
Paying for return shipping
If you have simply changed your mind about your purchase or have ordered the incorrect size/specification, you are responsible for shipping the item back to Fairtex Australia at your expense. If the purchased item is defective or has been sent incorrectly we will organise a return pickup at our expense. We will send the replacement to you at no charge.
Receiving a refund
Once a return has been received, your request will be processed within 1-3 business days. For refunds back to your original payment method, please note that your financial institution may need 3-5 days to clear the funds back into your account.